- Ussery, Cherlon. 2020. “Why an Icelander Can Give a Tourist Directions but Cannot Give Directions to a Tourist: An Overview of Ditransitives in Icelandic, Faroese, and English.“ Invited talk at Arizona State University, January.
- Jónsson, Jóhannes Gísli. 2020. “Hömlur á umröðun andlaga.” Rask Conference, University of Iceland, Reykjavík, January 25th.
- Jónsson, Jóhannes Gísli. 2019. “Hvað er svona merkilegt við það/þær? Um tveggja andlaga sagnir í íslensku og færeysku.” Málvísindakaffi, University of Iceland, Reykjavík, February 1st.
- Ussery, Cherlon and Hjalmar P. Petersen. 2019. “Ditransitive constructions in Faroese.” Frændafundur, Tórshavn, August 16-18th.
- Jónsson, Jóhannes Gísli, Bolli Magnússon and Einar Freyr Sigurðsson. 2019. “Inversion with ditransitive verbs.” Frændafundur, Tórshavn, August 16-18th.
A workshop was held at the 43. annual meeting of the German Linguistic Society (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sprachwissenschaft), which was held online at the University of Freiburg February 24th–26th, 2021.
The workshop was entitled Ditransitives Across Languages and Frameworks (DALF 21) and a list of talks as well as handouts and slides can be found here.
- Magnússon, Bolli. 2019. „Ég gaf ambáttina konunginum. Umröðun tveggja andlaga í íslensku.“ BA thesis, University of Iceland.